Living with a neurological condition can make it difficult to engage in activities which are meaningful or necessary in day to day life. Returning to work, keeping fit or being able to move around your home may have become a struggle or unachievable. However, with specialist input and Neurological Rehabilitation, our Physiotherapists can help you identify personal goals and work back towards independence.
How can Neurological Physiotherapy help you:
- Therapeutic exercise and handing - Targeted hands-on treatment from your therapist to aid neurological recovery
- Specialist education and advice - Empowering you to best manage specific long term conditions
- Gait assessment - Specialist advice on how to improve the quality of your walking
- Functional electrical stimulation - A treatment designed to stimulate weakened or paralysed muscles
- Splinting and positioning aids - specialist equipment designed to protect joints from becoming stiff and painful
- Assessment for specialist wheelchairs and mobility aids - Helping you to find the specialist equipment your require
- Spasticity management - Offering specialist treatments for stiff or tightened muscles (E.g Stretching, Assessment for Botox)
And much more..