The road to recovery after surgery can prove challenging, especially if you are lacking energy or experiencing discomfort. Trying to identify a safe path back to your previous fitness level can at times feel overwhelming without support.
The LRS Physiotherapy team can provide advice on how to increase your activity levels and progress back towards your previous level of fitness. Our therapists understand the process of healing and how to facilitate recovery safely, at every stage of the process.
What can we help with:
- Regaining strength, confidence and independence
- Improving endurance and energy levels
- Strategies to manage pain and discomfort
- Support with managing respiratory complications after surgery
- Specialist advice specific to your procedure, to support healing and recovery
- Pre-Surgical Physiotherapy - Optimising your fitness prior to surgery to help aid the recovery period
Call now and talk to one of our therapists about how we can help